Use this trinket box to store your most treasured possessions
What you need...
- Fabric, cotton, ﬂoral, green
- Embroidery thread, pink
- Button, pink
- Double-sided tape
- Ric-rac, pink
- Box, papier-mache, square
Mix acrylic to the same shade as the fabric and sponge to the inside of the box and lid. Cover the back of a strip of ﬂoral fabric with double-sided tape and trim, 4.5cm x 23cm.
Wrap the tape around the box, snip the corners of the fabric and fold the excess to the base of the box. Cover the back of a square of ﬂoral fabric with
double sided-tape and trim, 6mm square.
Peel the backing oﬀ the tape and stick the fabric square to the base of the box. Cover a square of fabric with double-sided tape and cut slightly smaller than the top of the lid.
Peel the backing oﬀ and stick to the top of the box. Stick ric rac around the lid of the box. Using pink thread, sew false stitches through the button holes and adhere to the top.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting