Follow our simple guide to create a festive door hanger
What you need...
- Candle rings, floral
- Florist's wire
- Rope cord
- Ribbon, Christmas
- Christmas decorations and/or baubles
Take two small floral candle rings and wire together, back to back. Tie a long piece of rope cord to the top, to create a handle. Make a ribbon band around the centre and tie into a bow on the top to hide your mechanics.
Repeat with two large decorative candle rings. Next, take one small floral candle ring and tie a rope hanger and bow on top. Cut three pieces of ribbon, approximately 10cm, and secure one to the top of each Christmas decoration with the rope hanger.
Lay all your components out on the table, starting with the smallest on the bottom, finishing with the largest at the top. Tie firmly with a knot on the top when you are happy with your placements. Tie a rope loop and make a bow to secure on the loop. To finish, tie the bow and rope loop to the top of the hanger and cut off any loose ends.
This project comes courtesy of Country Baskets. Visit [url=http://www.countrybaskets.co.uk/]http://www.countrybaskets.co.uk/[/url] for a range of products and more ideas.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas