Make your very own beautiful and unique Easter card this year with the help of Fiskars®.
What you need...
- Fiskars® Tools
- Personal Surecut Paper Trimmer (9893)
- Universal Purpose Scissors (9853)
- Continuous Stamping Wheel™ (5568)
- Continuous Stamps - Dragonfly (5705)
- Continuous Ink - Chocolate (5579)
- ShapeCutter™ (4806)
- ShapeCutter™ Template – Hearts (4855)
- Squeeze Punch - Scalloped Heart (3777)
- Squeeze Punch 7419 XL -Heart
- Lever Punch - Circle (5472P)
- Lever Punch - Butterfly (5466)
- White Card Blank 10.5cm x 21cm
- Yellow Pink and Green Paper
- Black Fine Liner Pen
- Sentiment Stamps
- Double Sided Tape
- 3D Foam Pads
- Black Ink Pad
- Brown Ink Pad
Instructions - Step 1
Cut yellow paper to be slightly smaller than the card blank. Use ShapeCutter™ and Hearts Template to cut out an aperture on the right hand side.
Using Continuous Stamping Wheel™ and Dragonfly Stamp, stamp on a big of white paper larger enough to fit behind heart aperture. Fix to back of mat and then adhere to front of card using 3D Foam Pads.
Punch 3 hearts from yellow paper using Squeeze Punch Scalloped Heart and fix to card as shown with 3D Foam Pads. Punch a circle from pink paper using Lever Punch Circle. Stamp with the "Happy" sentiment and fix to centre of flower.
Using Black Fine Liner pen create a stitched stem.
Punch 3 hearts from green paper using Lever Punch Heart and adhere to stem using 3D foam pads.
Cut a thin strip of pink paper. Stamp with sentiment and fix across heart aperture with 3D foam pads.
Punch 3 butterflies from yellow paper using Lever Punch – Butterfly. Draw stitching with Black Fine Liner Pen and fix to card with 3D foam pads.
Ink the edges of all the elements before fixing with a brown ink pad (optional)