What you need...
- China, white: plate, mug
- Paint, ceramic
- Pens, markers
- Paintbrush, round
- Masking tape
- Tracing paper
Wash a mug in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly with a clean cloth. Draw a pretty background design, then transfer it onto the china surface using tracing paper and a small pencil. Remove the paper and mask a strip on each side of the handle with the tape. Now create a panel in centre of the mug; you will need three panels. Draw and transfer three bunny motifs onto the china.
Decorate the bunnies as desired, keeping the one in the middle white, with a yellow painted background so that he stands out. Add pink to his ears and feet. Decorate the eggs with patterns in different colours. Add painted flowers, dots and semi-circles where space allows. Finally, draw on the eyes, nose and whiskers in black which will bring it all to life.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting