Deck out your home, easter-style!
What you need...
- Eggs, Styrofoam
- Bird house, wooden
- Paper: tissue, blue, green, yellow; decopatch, assorted
- Bamboo skewer
- Glue: Styrofoam; decopatch
eggs - 1 Insert a skewer into the bottom of the egg; this will serve as your handle when decorating. For the stripe design, cut green, yellow and blue tissue paper into 1cm width strips. Coat the egg with glue and stick the papers sideby- side, alternating the colours.
2 When the surface has been covered, coat with glue and add a blue band around the middle. For the spot and floral eggs, tear decopatch papers into small rectangles and adhere. Overlap the edges until the egg is completely covered. Seal the design with glue and remove the skewer when dry.
bird house - 1 Cut the chequered, dotty and stripey decopatch paper into 3cm squares. Apply a thin layer of glue to the front of the bird house and stick the designs side-by-side, coating each piece with another layer of glue. Continue around the sides and back of the bird house, trimming off any overhanging paper.
2 Cut dotty and stripey sheets to fit the two roof panels and fix in place. When dry, turn the bird house over and adhere floral paper to the base. Finally, trim the edges of the roof and perch with strips of lime green tissue paper, then coat with glue to seal.
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card