Create a gorgeous Christmas gift box with the words 'I believe' and a selection of embellishments
What you need...
- Paper, K&Company: Swell Noel, Christmas Cheer
- Stickers, Swell Noel: embossed, chipboard
- Buttons, green
- Box, blank
Cover each side of a blank box with sections of Christmas patterned paper. Repeat for the top. Use the container as a template to draw around to achieve the correct size.
Overlap the top panel with a darker colour, then add lace trim. Adhere a 'Believe' chipboard sticker along the bottom of the box and cover the edges with green buttons.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion