Make a bright shaped card inspired by pretty birdhouses
What you need...
- Papers, Sweet Nectar, 12” x 12”, K&Co
- Cardstock, assorted colours
- Cutting tools and mat
- Brads, coloured
- Tape, double-sided
Cut a birdhouse shape from pink card, making the fold part of the roof. Trim a 3cm circle from the centre of the card front. Cover with regular patterned paper; try and centralise the design for a neat finish.
Cut a semicircle from the centre of the unfolded edge before fixing the pocket to the middle of the card. Layer floral elements over the bottom of the pocket.
Decorate the card and write a personalised message in the middle. Punch a hole in the top and thread with co-ordinating ribbon before slipping the card into the pocket, as shown.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA