As summer wedding season approaches, we share this guide on creating your very own bridal bouquet or centrepiece
What you need...
- Artifical flowers
- Cable tie
- Garland, pearl and heart
Cut a mixture of artificial flowers to 25cm long. Remove the lowest orchid from each orchid stem. Construct the bouquet in the hand, adding in the materials to create a mixed bunch effect. Take care to evenly distribute the flower varieties, keeping the heads at a similar level to give a gently domed profile. Secure with cable tie.
Fold a pearl and heart garland in half and join by twisting. Cover the cable tie and the majority of the stems by binding with lace, then tie off with a bow. Just before you tie off, tuck in the joined end of the pearl garland.
Shape the pearl garland over the top of the bouquet, forming a cage by twisting the branches together. Finish by gluing the spare orchid heads evenly over the cage.
Find everything you need for this project at [url=http://www.countrybaskets.co.uk]http://www.countrybaskets.co.uk[/url]
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations