Twirl and twist dainty quilled florals to your heart’s content
From the hits on our Crafts Channel’s quilling tutorials, we know that you’re addicted to this age-old technique nearly as much as us, so when Niki Rowland’s latest offering landed in our laps we couldn’t wait to share it! Her nimble fingers have been working overtime to create three different designs that look almost impossibly intricate but are secretly very simple to create once you’ve mastered her tried-andtested technique. It’s almost undercover crafting everyone will think you’ve gone pro!
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting