The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Frangipane

Children's Xmas Kit Cards -New Photo Added 3/11/11 Please Scroll Down

I'm planning on making some little diamond shaped cards for children to finish off my Xmas charity cards for the year. I bought a Docrafts Papermania Honey & Hugs Festive Frolics kit at Hobbycraft to make them. I've made one so far and it has die-cuts and chipboard on, but I don't know what else to do to finish it off. There are epoxy stickers, 12 x 12 papers, hand-made stickers and alphabet stickers in the kit too. Any suggestions? Should I use other things not in the kit? They're small cards, so I can't put too much on but don't want them to look bare either. My mind is blank at the moment.

Would it be easier to stamp some images for them to colour? I am not sure what you are trying to do? Can you show us an example?

Are you meaning to put a little kit together for each card?

Thanks. Probably should have shown the photo though, so here it is. Any suggestions about what to add to it please? The other kit embellishments will be too big as it's just a small card. I want to make all diamond shaped cards to the same size as this, which is 4cm square.

Ah, I see now. You are making them for children to send or receive. Not for children to make. That's a lovely card. I don't think it needs anything else unless you could put a tiny 'Happy Christmas' on somewhere. It would need to be small as the cards are 4cms. Love the little robin. you could perhaps put a couple of holly leaves in one corner? I like it as it is however.