The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Lacey

I am so Angry ... updated

I cant believe my neighbour , Mike broke her fence while trying to tackle the burgler , we said we would repair the damage out of our own pocket , we cant afford to at the moment but we will . She is complaining that the whole fence needs to be replaced and not just the bit that broke . And she wants it done now !! She is so selfish , she hasnt asked how we are or my neighbour who it effected as well .

Oh Sam I'm sorry you went through this, how awful. I really despise thieves with all my heart - they make people's lives miserable, but you sound like a fighter and won't let them get to you - well done hun - my thoughts are with you xx

I think your neighbour is being very selfish ,if it hadn't been for your husband being so brave it could have been her house that was being burgled,Then she would have had a lolt more to replace than just her fence.So she should count her blessings that she has such good neigbours, and it wasn't as if you haven't offered to help pay for her fence!! She sounds just like a spoilt 2yr old having a tantrum. If she can't wait untill you can afford to help pay for the fence that's her problem not yours. You take care and don't worry what she thinks I think you were very good neigbours.

Averil xx

Oh Sam, so sorry to hear about your utterly selfish neighbours! You really don't need that on top of being burgled. Don't think I would ever speak to them again (well, I would say what I thought of them first personally, but then never again, as that's what I tend to do). Can you maybe claim insurance for this?