The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Giddyknits

Real Life or Serious stuff - post here please xx

Giddy its understandable to feel as you do but I'm with Dreamy - your dad would want you to celebrate your birthday and you should use the time to remember all the good times and laughs you had with him. 8 months is such a short time too and the grief will still be raw xxxx

RC I wasn't offended or anything - just thought you knew of some miracle cure I was unaware of lol. I'm sorta thinking the menopause may be a way off for me yet as I'm obviously rather fertile still - only took 2 months to conceive (sorry if TMI). I have tried beta blockers and amytriptiline at the same time for over a year in the past and they did nothing to stop the migraines, just made me sluggish. Just wish I had a solution now - especially as I can feel another coming on and there's nothing I can do to stop it! Thanks for all your input though and will definitely have to see if there's anything that can be done once the bean is here (or the blob as OH affectionately calls it!).

Hugs to all of you , you know how I appreciate all the support you have given me, since Rich died, you allowed me to come on here and cry, and even laugh without feeling guilty.

I hope I can give you back to you, the love care and friendship I have recieved off you all.

Steve and I are thinking about going away on monday and Tuesday, it wont change the heartache, but it might help. We feel like we are going through that god-awful day twice, as it wason the Bank holiday Monday, he died but the date is the Tuesday. Everytime someone mentions BHM it's like a sledgehammer!!!

hennie you go and have a good day out i am sure it will do you good you cant change dates like xmas bdays bank holidays etc but we all get thru them best we can. lots of love to all of you wonderful people

Hennie i am completely with you, everytime someone asks what i'm doing for christmas, and yes for some reason they're asking earlier this year, i feel like slapping them.

i think going away and being away from "where" it happened, might be the best option, as you cant escape the "when" it happened bit.

will be thinking of you my friend. xxxxxxx

Well I missed this thread when it started so Ive just been reading it thro, with tears streaming down my face

Theres is so much love and support on here that Im quite overwhelmed.

Got to pull myself together now as DD2s come downstairs and will want to know why Im crying. :-S