The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knittingporky

Anyone live near Henley-On-Thames and want to go to the Craft Show for free?

GOOD NEWS - I won the free entry for the Chilterns Craft show on 28th-31st August from Julys LK

BAD NEWS - I cant go!! Mums just had a letter from the hospital saying thats when they want her in for her hip operation, so Im going to be carer for her and Dad (Parkinsons) that week.

Ive rung LK and suggested that they redraw, but they said just find someone to give the prize to.

Id like to keep it 'in the family' as it were so Im looking for someone close to the show who would like to go.

The staff at LK were really nice and have arranged for me to have a different prize in lieu of this one - wasnt that kind of them!

Let me know asap and I will get it in the post to you. First come first served!!

:)

What a lovely offer you've made to everyone Dee! So sorry you can't go yourself and hope your mum's operation goes well and she has a speedy recovery :)

Bit far for me to travel I'm afraid but I hope someone takes you up on your offer - if not there's always EBAY :cheese:

Id feel a little naughty putting it on eBay - it didnt cost me anything (other than the price of a stamp).

If no-one from the knitty side of things wants it, I;ll open it up to the rest of the forum, there must be someone on-line that wants to go, but I thought Id offer it to the knitters first as it was in 'our' mag :)

Oh I understand Dee and I really hope someone does take you up on your offer :) Just thinking if no one does then you don't want the tickets to go to waste as that would be a shame. Maybe you should do a market stall type sell "Roll up, roll up, get your juicy craft show tickets here!!" :cheese: