The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Turbulent Tuesday ..........

Ooops sorry Dreamy will see to that in a mo!

Well just done a mountain of ironing but there is still a second peak! Feel like I'm melting now but TG I haven't showered yet! GOM still in bed :roll: but if he's there he's not moaning at me.....

Sharon good luck for DD today! :-)

Jennie good luck with the ALG - remember what a pain it was when you applied for it last year :gulp:

yeah it was a game last year but i think this year its easier as the form has most of the information already it just asks about income of the last year for my partner and my guestimate of income this year...and since its not garenteed until i get the crb back i have put nothing lol

well washin up done and now i am workin on my personal statement on the net book downstairs :-) fed up of sittin on the comp upstairs...lol not in the mood to do this but i think i should make a start at least :-)

anyhu better get cracking

Hi everyone, a really muggy day here I have to say! Have been really lethargic the last couple of days, am blaming it on the weather! Sometimes though I think its being overweight.. its so tiring!

havent even got much knitting dones, just browsing yarn and patterens! the lazy option lol! hope you are all well xxx

Well all I can say is THANK GOODNESS for that! Felt like I was missing an arm all afternoon! Went and did a HUGE grocery shop thanks to the wages we got last night but couldn't believe when I got home that we were still offline! Didn't realise how much I need you all!!!! :lol:

Not much news really, the boys are just gone down and I'm going soon too, it's not sunny here but incredibly warm and I feel drained :-S

So how is everyone? :)