The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Purple Cobwebs

A bit disappointed with the latest edition.

I am so glad it's not just me that is fed up with these character editions!!!

I contacted the mag before Christmas and had a lovely reply from Emily, saying they would be going back to generic mags with a few character mags, but we have just had Beatrix potter (again) and have flower fairies (again, again!) coming up next...

I need cards I can SEND.... who in my family wants a flower fairy card??... no-one. I need baby cards, wedding cards, cards for my male relatives and I really need cards for children - birthdays etc...

These packs are almost useless to me. My local charity shop is doing well, as I have forced my self to use the packs, and DO like the techniques (iris, teabags etc) but I cannot use the cards.

Please LMC, listen to your subscribers. I don't want to cancel my subscription as I have subscribed for about 3 years now... please restore my faith!

I am sure the LMC team have had the latest character editions in the pipeline for a while- it does take a bit of organising & planning to get a mag out so hopefully it will be sometime in the near future that it turns more generic again. The Easter kit was fab & I would love to see more occasions card ideas.

Ghxo