Five extra stamping projects to make your free stamp set from Crafts Beautiful June 2018
What you need...
- Make sure your ink-pads and colouring pens are to hand because it's time to get crafting with this month's free gift! Featuring eight sentiments and an array of summery motifs, our imagination is bursting at the seams with what to create. We've come up with five extra designs on top of the ten already in the magazine! Don't forget to share your makes with us via social media and email, we'd love to see what you do with yours!
Money Wallet - Stamp the large flourish in turquoise ink over white card, 9.5cm x 14.5cm. With the card portrait, score across at 6.5cm and 13cm. Fold at the score lines, then stick the bottom edge and the small flap down. Use a small circle punch to cut out a section from the open end. Stamp ‘Just for You’, then cut out and stick to the front.
Bouquet Gift Tag - Stamp the floral jug onto white card with ‘Thank You’ above it. Colour with pinks and blues. Die-cut into an oval and adhere onto a larger blue oval. Back with another oval of white card, cut to the same size. Punch a hole at the top and thread with twine.
Hearts with Love - Stamp the oval flower motif in over white card to form a pattern and die-cut into a large heart. Make a much smaller heart in deep pink card and a smaller heart from a scrap of stamped card. Layer centrally onto the large heart. Cover a top-fold blank, 13cm square, with a 12.5cm square of deep pink card. Stick the heart to the centre and stamp ‘With Love’.
Layered Hearts - With black ink, stamp ‘With Love’ in the centre of white card, 9.5cm x 10cm. Print eight red and pink hearts around the sentiment. Matt onto pink card, 10.5cm x 11cm, then onto a side-fold blank. Decorate each heart with a gem.
Rose Heart Decoration - Stamp the large single rose onto white card several times and colour in. Die-cut into a large heart, then make three more the same size in white card. Stick two to the back of the patterned heart. Attach pink ribbon and add the remaining heart. Glue two bows to the front of the heart where the hanging ribbon starts.
Projects you may also like...
- Project Ideas For Your July Papers
- Knitted Mermaid for Beginners
- Papercraft Princess Castle Gift Set
- Quick Iced Biscuit Recipe
- Simple Fabric Birdhouse Project
- Screen Printing Project for Beginners
- Easy Knitted Teddy Bears
- Five Bonus Projects With Your Garden Days Stamp Set
- Project Ideas For Your June Papers