Make this cute Easter bunny with embroidered detail for a child this Easter
What you need...
- Fabric: evenweave, pink; floral
- Thread, assorted colours
- Stuffing, polyester
- Aida, 14-count
- Bead, black
- Eyelet, blue
Trace the bunny template onto pink fabric, then sew the cross stitch flower on the left hand-side. Sew all around the body, then cut neatly around the
shape. Make a small slit in the centre back and turn out, then stuff the toy and sew up the gap.
Take two smaller pieces of pink evenweave and draw around the ear template. Repeat for the second ear (reverse). Sew round the shapes, leaving the
gap at the bottom open, then trim. Turn the ears the right way out and sew closed. Gather the bottom and secure with a few stitches.
Make a small slit in the seam on each side of the rabbit’s head and insert the ears, then sew through the ears and the head seam firmly. Make the face by embroidering a pink nose in satin stitch, then French knots for the eyes and back stitch for the mouth. Add three buttons on the front and tie a ribbon
around the neck to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations