This bear-y nice greeting shows that even our forest friends keep to tradition!
What you need...
- Card: blue, red, white
- Stamps, Mama Elephant, Beary Christmas
- Dies: Die-namics, Stitched Snow Drifts, Oval Word Window Frames; Mama Elephant, Birch Trees; M&C Boutique, Snowflake Banner
- Copic markers
- Self-adhesive gems
Festive Bear Greeting - 1 Take a top-fold blank, 12.5cm x 14.5cm. Cover the front with red card. Trim blue background paper, 12cm x 14cm. Die-cut two snowy hills from white card, glue together and place onto the bottom of the greeting.
2 Die-cut all three trees using white card and glue at the sides. Wrap twine around the bottom of the panel, tie into a bow and glue onto the card front.
3 Die-cut the snowflake banner from red card and fix to the top of the greeting. Add self-adhesive gems to the centre of each snowflake. Stamp the two bears and tree image in black ink. Colour with Copic markers, then cut out and attach using foam pads.
4 Make an oval banner from white card and stamp a 'Merry Everything' sentiment onto it. Secure onto the card with foam pads to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations