The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Eliza28

WWKIP Saturday

My friend sent me an email Happy WWKIP day , pardon? It stands for "world wide knitting in public"

Suzie..glad the fingers ok..so wedding soon. Have a lovely day whenever it is..I know 2 people who have done the secret wedding...

Liz my technology issue if I spent the time I could probably sort it but I don't have the patience. .my phone has never let me post on forum ..it crashes if I try..technology is great when it works but ...grrr..lifes too short to craft and sort out technology. .one day I'll wake and think yes I feel ready to tackle technology. It's not today though.

My phone is now beeping ..charge me ..

BBL...will anyone K.I.P?

Morning. :) I went to town early to stock up on some stretch lace trim and there were Morris dancers everywhere! Had to walk right through them to get to the craft shops. Very strange. The shop still has its 25% off sale on, so I got a bargain. Treated myself to new mascara too - I don't think I've bought any since I was a teen (looong ago! :lol: ) as you always get magazines giving them away. :)

So today I'll finish the chemise (just the back hem to line with lace), then set about cutting out my sleep top and shorts, which I'm making from the Sew A Metre book. I got some very cute large pink hearts on white background cotton in the sale. :)

Eliza, happy WWKIP Day. I feel like I should have visited the yarn shop now too! :lol:

Have a good day folks. :)

Hello everyone, we have cloud and sometimes sun , I have been watching Tim peake coming back to earth he looks well after that roller coaster ride back home.

I finally finished monkey huggy blanket he has an Ireland soft ball free out of a packet of r...crisp....s. I will post a pic on the crochet corner thread.

I hate the pressure of having to Finnish off my wip's so will think what I should do next, Any way I'll let you know what it is later. I don't think I will be knitting in public today but one never knows enjoy a crafty day all.

I'm not knitting in public..I am knitting in kitchen with door open wonder if that will pass?

KnF nice top. Stretch fabric is a challenge.

Going to fetch my laundry in then maybe I'll sit in middle of road knitting..not really..my knitting is done sat comfy. Shame its not next weekend as lots of textile crafts going on in our village..the poms are being asassembled ready to flow from church tower..yarn bombing in the park..sewing in the mill..

All my shopping done and put away, washing hanging on line, patterns printed  and HW done.

I guess I've got about half an hour before I get a visit from a cute little granddaughter :) 

Lovely work K&F

Linda will pop over to crochet thread and have a look

Eliza enjoy your KIK ;) 

Liz my bestie still has her ups and downs with regards to her mental health. Re her cancer she may have to have another op just to remove some scarred tissue thats giving her bother. Thanks for asking

Must dash to get a cuppa

have a lovely day everyone 

Take care