The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Eliza28

Another wet Monday

We had some dry weather yesterday..it was funny as I was watching Triathlon and a drop of rain showed on tv hitting camera lens I went to check laundry and it was just starting to rain. .got it all in just in time.

I prefered the Queens pink still bright but not like her dayglo green.. she says she likes to stand out so she can be seen and I do like bright colours but the Saturday outfit... yuk........ as for young George, there was a hidden step, wonder if there was a hidden footman doing just that, hanging onto his feet,

Fingers crossed for your outfit Liz..

Suzie I don't know how you manage all you do...working..wedding planning. .flower making 2 little girls you wouldn't have time to watch that neighbour if you wanted to.

That's it..my mind has frozen.. I'm going to see if I can buy some silver grey fine yarn..fancy making a lacy cardigan..have a design in mind using different yarns..already have a ball of mohair..plus I have a voucher for 20% off. Just a sleeve and a bit to do on beige crofters which was a design as I go..fronts are vertical striped the rest horizontal. . Think it's a success.

Off now to wave the iron at yesterdays laundry while I watch the birthday on the mall. .only saw bits yesterday.

Keep Crafting

Edited by Eliza28

Morning. Had a terrible night - 3.5 hrs sleep, yuk.

Eliza, great the TV let you know it was raining to get your washing in!

I've got work this morning, but I'm not looking forward to it. I'm in such a grump after such a bad night, I might grow fangs and claws and turn into a raging beast! :lol:

Have a good day all. :)

Morning all, cloudy and cold , strawberries are going red will be picking them very soon. Stay positive K&F hopefully you will feel better soon you are a determined lass.

Elisa loved to see your designed cardigan when it's done , I am doing a circular jacket for my wedding out fit, that is three things I have on the go around me but hey that is the way I like it.

So must go for a shower have a crafty day.

post-360483-0-22028400-1465806299_thumb.jpeg

Hi ladies did see some clips of the news of the queen and could see what you mean the bright green wasn't nice but loved her in the bright pink.live seeing your projects and hearing of wedding plans.love the blue crochet jacket.i have been trying to get a bonfire club jumper made on the machine but not really in the mood but have got to get it done as I have kept them waiting for it.took a picture jumper on the machine the cushions in the back ground is what my crafting buddy Pete has made for when we do a graft fair.must get back to that jumper have fun ladies.xx

Hi ladies did see some clips of the news of the queen and could see what you mean the bright green wasn't nice but loved her in the bright pink.live seeing your projects and hearing of wedding plans.love the blue crochet jacket.i have been trying to get a bonfire club jumper made on the machine but not really in the mood but have got to get it done as I have kept them waiting for it.took a picture jumper on the machine the cushions in the back ground is what my crafting buddy Pete has made for when we do a graft fair.must get back to that jumper have fun ladies.xx

Afternoon all :)

Been for my haircut this morning and booked in to have my nails done too!  It's great when your friend is not only a hairdresser but does nails as well :P Appear to have got little else done so will be getting a wiggle on soon.  Whilst I was out the cat managed to knock over a tray of glitter and stars the girls were using to make their dad father's day cards so I've got that to clear up too.  Will continue with the flower making tonight now.

Eliza I was thinking of printing off a sign and hanging it in my kitchen window to state it is a kitchen :lol:  Mind you when I was going to the car this morning another neighbour was flicking her cigarette out of the window holding up her phone as if she was filming something!!!

K&F good luck at work!

Linda the crochet looks gorgeous!

Lisa the jumper is looking good - hopefully you'll get your mojo back to do it soon...

Right best skedaddle!

Bye for now x