The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Su2ie

Sunny Sunday

Turned out to be a belter of a day glorious sunshine.  DIL went out to meet her friend but everyone else came for dinner.

DS2 was taking Sophie to his mates house as his little girl who is 4 has been waiting all week to play with her.

Me being granny insisted she had a hat on - bit like those ones butchers wear but hers was straw. She had a lovely time.

My poor sister was sitting in direct line of the sun and really caught it on her arms and chest. For me it was my arms.

Bit cooler now so am going to continue sewing my squares up.

Eliza I can just imagine you on all fours behind the settee.  Bit like when people used to hide from the rent man  :lol:

Su2ie bouquet is pretty. Are you making ones for the girls and buttonholes for DF and best man?  Editing time will come before you know it.

Liz summer tops and trainers won't do for a wedding  :lol:  yes my knee feels rested today thank you

Enjoy the rest of the evening everyone

Evening. :) Not having a human day so will keep it short. Managed to finish a vest top I've been sewing from a pattern free with Sew! mag and very pleased with how it's turned out. I used pink flowery cotton and it has a rounded square neckline. :)

Bit warm here so stayed in when I managed to get up. Have a good evening. Night. :)

Su2ie - Your unique bouquet is gorgeous. I love the blue, and the baby's breath effect is lovely. You are so talented. Glad you got some editing done too. 😀

Hope everyone's enjoyed a lovely relaxing Sunday. Mine was spent mostly in the garden.....knitting. Jays shingles is still very painful, he's almost at the end of his course of antiviral tablets. Then it's just painkillers probably for at least another week or so. 😔

Take care all. x