The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Eliza28

Friday

Morning all..another quick note..appointments all went smooth wait for results now.

Heating back on here early morning and evening. Going to see our grandchildren tomorrow. Crafting at a stsndstill..although I am trying to work out a pattern to knit a waterfall front cardigan. .dress making on hold until maybe Monday. I'd forgotten it was bank holiday we have a mini festival on Sunday being held in a village pub garden. our craft group have a demo stall. .they have bands playing.. I'm going in afternoon when music is Motown in evening its goes more "modern"

Hope everyone okay and have crafty time.

Morning All. 😀

Eliza - Your village is great. You always have lovely things happening. Sounds like a fab community spirit there. 😀

I got up to make our cuppas this morning only to be greeted by.....Ants.....in the hall and kitchen!!! So that's the floors mopped this morning, and the kitchen cleaned. 😄

No plans for the rest of the day.....Except knitting of course! 😊

Have a lovely day everyone. x

Our village is good..communify spirit should gef an award

Just taken my pom poms into art gallery where up and coming artists apply to display for a month it's in a disused mill and they exhibited my poms...also lots of crafts on sale, very arty and upmarket and my little pom poms.. ha ha. Also on display is a handcrafted drinks cabinet £4500..

Got my crafty friend coming this afternoon for a cuppa and a catch up.

Hope your all well and crafty

Evening ladies. Guess what?  Decorating in DS2's bedroom now done phew.

Never done so much in so little time  :wacko: but well worth it. It looks so clean and fresh.  :)

Got my first present from Sophie today from nursery.  It was a pink fish which she had stuck on bits of tissue, coloured metallic card bits and some glitter.

Eliza as Tracey said your little village sounds wonderful. £4500 for a drinks cabinet sounds a tad too much for me I think  ;)

Tracey ants how dare they come into your house.

Bit more hooky tonight finishing off boobs I have been making as I'll be posting them tomorrow

Whatever you do have a lovely evening

The master carpenter who made the drinks cabinet has recently made a chair for the queen! Think it was commissioned for HRH use at an event.. yes think it's a bit expensive but I let them display my poms near it.

Not many on here today..hope eveyone is well.

Can't belive the decorating speed, I need you to share that skill..Sophie's fish sounds ideal, I have Sophia's first artwork to me framed with a photo of her, it looks good, modern art.

We don't have ants but we have been evicting hardbacks..one was nearly at top of shower curtain.