The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Eliza28

Thursday

Hi ladies hope you are all we'll.been making a memory cushion for my mum my embroidery has gone out of line in a couple of places but it was the last bit of decent material left from my wedding dress the rest I made in to angel gowns ,as my dad gave me away I thought it would be nice to add that on left the pocket on so my mum can put a photo of him inside.sounds like every is keeping busy look forward in seeing it all when finished take care all .lisa xx

post-492281-0-82114200-1463662874_thumb.jpg

Just going to sit and embroider..I think my printer issue may have been the fabric..it is a cream linen so a bit textured I don't think it adhered to the wax on freezer paper..you should have seen it..fabric mangled in rollers and wax paper torn to shreads..I had to use tweezers to clear it all..the fabric I tugged with fingers crossed. It printed to paper okay so got out the trusty old light box and traced it with water soluble pen.

Liz, I've discovered if you leave housework it doesn't mind and sits there patiently waiting for.another day.

Hobbies are all time consuming..they no longer fill in spare time but use up all your time..if I'm not crafting I'm looking for ideas to craft

Very dull but dry. DH got grass cut after Sophie went home. I'm busy with my cross stitch.

Lisa memory pillow is gorgeous such a lovely idea. Charity I support accepts wedding and bridesmaids dresses and some talented members have made beautiful angel gowns. So sad there is a great need for these.

Eliza pleased you got your printer cleared.

Sizy you're right it is the holes getting smaller not our eyes going squiffy  -   ;)  :P  :lol:  

Liz as you're not feeling well you need something to cheer you up so craft away and leave the housework until you feel up to it  ;)

May yur day be blessed with lots of crafting.

Catch you later

Evening, I've managed two things this afternoon, first the blanket pattern without looking at the 40 row pattern and second with Denise's help I have deleted over 30 pages of photos I have posted on here letting me now upload again. It turned really warm earlier and then a downpour getting rid of the stuffiness and leaving everywhere smelling fresh, plus it saved waterling the garden.

Lisa I love the memory cushion, a beautiful reminder. My eldest is an area manager for a retail outlet and the wedding dresses they get which are very faulty go to a charity for Angel pockets. How are you and your mum?

Eliza eek with the printer eating the fabric, I hope you get it sorted out. I have a pen that you don't need to wash off but it disappears after a few hours and makes life simple.

Denise thank again for the info, so simple when you know how. One of the cross stitch I'm doing is all in sepia tones and the other on linen so I boss eyed with both of them.

Have a good evening all and night night

Pleased I could help Suzy.

My cross stitch are both Winnie the Pooh -  one just Winnie the other is Winnie and friends.  Think your very brave working in sepia tones and the linen - doesn't linen have no holes? Don't know if that would make it easier or harder.

Off to bed now so I'll say goodnight