The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Eliza28

Sunday

Morning all

Hope everyone has crafty plans. .our plans are home and I'm ready for my comforts..the music stopped at 11.00 so not too bad and we both fell asleep pretty soon after.

Think my brain is still sleeping as I can't think what to write.

Went into some craft shops yesterday as I want a needle punch to get a chenille effect..some water soluble fabric to embroider 3D flowers .. some plain but coarse white fabric I can dye then sew on to.. my design brain is working well although I'm promising myself I will finish my cushions first which is as well as I didn't find any of the things I wanted

Have a good day all ..

Good morning another sunny day but really really cold it is 14c in the house trying not to put central heating back on so put winter jumper on instead . Until it warms up a bit.

CN question from yesterday , wedding quilt still in craft cupboard but determined to day to get it out with machine and material already to do tomorrow, and finish off.

One cosy book arrived yesterday the other cosy book is expected today. Love the book quite a few a want to make.

Denise your question from yesterday one of my tea cosy books came both are by Loani Prior and some very unusual tea cosies. The other said it would arrive today. How about this for tea cosies

Tibetan tea warriors. I love it.

John has just cooked his breakfast of bacon and egg what a gorgeous smell must go and make mine. Have a nice crafty day be back later

post-360483-0-79370300-1463293598_thumb.jpeg

Edited by stakreem

I have finished this project don't know weather to leave it as a hat or do more work on it add more things and turn it in to a tea cosy.

post-360483-0-22276600-1463308118_thumb.jpeg

Edited by stakreem

Afternoon everyone, it's sunny but cold here

Hope you are having a nice day

Linda can't wait to see finished quilt

The tea cosy is different, a nice change

You have had a busy holiday Eliza hope your trip home is enjoyable

Denise you asked about my wedding quilt here is WIP it's a 36x36 panel which I will add blocks to, it's mainly done in cross stitch

post-343320-0-20631300-1463311808_thumb.jpg