The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Serendipity2

Thursday

Good Morning Everyone. 😄

Hope it's going to be another lovely day today. Although I walked home from work yesterday, only a 15 minute walk.....almost home when.....whoooosh.....it started absolutely pouring. Got drenched. Good excuse to get my PJ's on when I got home though. 😊

Have a lovely.....crafty day. 😄

Take Care. x

Good morning all. The weather is a lovely surprise, our last day at the side of the river today, we have booked Friday Saturday night in a hotel so not home yet, booked as it was a good deal on the outskirts of Cambridge so Saturday we are meeting some family for tea in Cambridge which will be nice.

I like the fairy garden although all things fairy gets my vote..I have fairies scattered all over my garden peeking from under bushes, my granddaughter loves hunting them out so I try and move a few when they are coming .

You look to be doing nice work on your machine Lisa ,are you eenjoying using it? I think I've put as much embroidery as I want on my cushion, I saw one in a shop which had parts of the printed pattern picked out with thread and I decided it gave it a really modern twist so I will do the same..also decided how I will use up the side panels into another. .I will join them to match up the pattern and then sew velvet ribbon over the joinings. Do I then pack them away until we have decorating done and new matching curtains hung..I guess I should. We are ordering new ground floor bathroom when we get home so it will be all actions go unless we get the promised heatwave summer which may change our plans.

Think I will go downstairs and get comfy on the sofa..I can't turnover on this mattress without pulling as you say Liz the downside of holidays ..I've had worse than this one though..I am sleeping a few hours just I wake up very sore.

Hope your all well and crafty.

Good morning all, it seems it is going to be another nice day, I have to wait in for a courier to take back a parcel, for return I am in the middle of choosing my mother of the bride wedding out fit, I have chosen to be in Royal blue as John's suit is Royal blue with a pink tie. I am even going to wear a fascinator .

Sounds like you are having a good holiday Elisa can you post a pic of your work I always like to see what you are doing. Have a good time in a Cambridge hotel are you going to visit Ely Cathedral. It is beautiful.

I must go and get some breakfast, talk later.

Work in progress

post-483411-0-03681300-1463037267_thumb.jpgpost-483411-0-31059800-1463037288_thumb.jpg I'm only doing spot embroidery and will leave sections just showing the print which I think shows on the second picture.

don't think we will get to Ely this visit but we have been before, tomorrow we are going to Angelsy Abbey, Saturday Cambridge, then Sunday it's home via Wimpole Estate., if we still have energy left.

take care

Morning ladies.yes Eliza I really am happy with the machine I am waiting for a disc to come to add some new designs it is a bit of a cheat using a machine,but I am not as clever as you your hand embroidery is stunning very clever lady.i am at the moment having ago at making a small quilt for my sisters grandson it won't be a fancy design only be the second time I have made one sure it will be usable.have a good day xx

Eliza - Your embroidery is lovely. Sounds like you're having a fab holiday. 🌞

Lisa - The work on your new machine is great. 😀

Linda - Enjoy your mother of the bride shopping. 😊

It's gorgeous here again today. Hope it lasts so I can walk to work later. 😄 Nothing to report here, just knitting and cuppa's for me this morning. ☕ï¸

Have a lovely day everyone. x

Edited by Serendipity2