The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Serendipity2

Wednesday

A Sunny Good Morning to Everyone. 😄

It's lovely here this morning, hope it lasts. 😀

I hope you all have a lovely relaxing day. It's work for me this morning, then I'll be in lounge mode this afternoon with my knitting and cuppa's of course. 😊

Take Care. x

Edited by Serendipity2

Morning all, lovely & sunny this morning. Slightly warmer too. Hope you enjoy your machine Liza. Looks good stitching from what you've shown on photo. Hoe blood tests went OK yesterday Goose. What a lot of tips & incentive you give on here. Never thought of putting decorations on candles. So much to read & learn. Hope everyone has a good day. Feeling better today. Only just got up but am going to wander to the small shop along the road with dogs. They sell lovely ice cream, a little dear than supermarkets but a nice tasty vanilla one which DH & I like. A brand we'd not head of before but it is lovely.Helps our throat with this cold/cough hanging on. A good excuse to eat it tho, ha ha. Also buy a newspaper & some small boxes of cat food. Put the cheaper variety in with their dearer one. Helps the pennies go round. Hope to do a few more rows of the hat when I get back. Did little bit of cross stitch last night. Take care & enjoy today. Bye, Bluebell

Morning all sunny here too still a bit of a nip in the air but at least its dry.

Not sure what I am doing today but it will involve lots of cuppas and either a hook or pair of needles  ;)

Lisa and Bluebell what I do with a decorated candle is burn it just enough to put a tealight in the top. That way candle lasts for ever and decoration doesn't get spoiled.  When I sold these (many moons ago) I put a card in with instructions on as above.   It then remains a keepsake that can still be used.

Hope everyone has a lovely day with perhaps a bit craft work thrown in somewhere.

Take care

Hi ladies what I beautiful sunny day.havent done any crafty ing as yet been tidying my sons room who is 21 you would think living in an rv it wouldn't get a mess omg boys .(rolling my eyes) so now catching up with the washing lol.once I have done school runs hoping to have anther little play with my embroidary machine lucky my hubby is good at follow instructions as I am pretty useless.glad you are feeling better bluebell and thanks for the tips goose .hope everyone else has a fabulous day .lisa xx

Had a little time thought I would practise some more pyrography still a little shaky it's a lot harder then it looks because you have to hold it higher up otherwise you will get burnt it means you don't feel like you have got great control not like drawing with a pencil..Lisa x

post-492281-0-31215900-1462367331_thumb.jpg

post-492281-0-70489500-1462367352_thumb.jpg

Good afternoon, sunny here, I keep going into garden.

having issues with techo stuff today, keeps crashing.

lisa like your pyrograogy,, I can't draw full stop,, learnt to cheat over the years if I need to.

post-483411-0-91155600-1462368328_thumb.jpg finished my picture , at the front is a small one I've turned into a brooch to wear at the Village community weekend which is textile based.

post-483411-0-28916300-1462368535_thumb.jpg this is my pom pom contribution.

Not noticed Liz on for a couple of days, hope she's okay, hi and be crafty everyone.

Going to post this as worried I may crash again.

Edited by Eliza28