The Best Crafts Forums in the UK

Thanks for idea Linda. .I was so engrossed last night hubby told me to put it down and go to bed or I'd be ''rubbish'' in the morning.

Lisa like craft pics you've posted..waiting to see embroidery ones. .bet your really excited. Let us know how you find it.

In Wet******** waiting for lunch.not ordered steak as have some at home to cook tomorrow. .

Right hubby back from bar..BBL

Congrats on the lost weight Lisa. Love the box & candle pics. I cast on to knit chunky hat & have done 4 rows but that's all. Still got this cold. First time I've got up since last Tuesday. Was hoping to be up & about on Sunday but had bouts of coughing. Got some good sough medicine which has relieved it. Seems to be going ground thou. Take care everyone. Bluebell

Hope you feel better soon bluebell x.got my machine think it's going take awhile to get use to the settings etc .just had a go on a bit of scrap nothing fancy just some writing I am really please with it.hope you ladies have had a great crafting day.lisa xx

post-492281-0-40819500-1462303977_thumb.jpg

Hello All. 😄

Well it certainly was a hectic work day today. Managed to get some knitting done this evening though which was lovely and relaxing.....as always. 😀

Denise - Iris (Jay's mum) is doing really, really well. Thank you so much for asking. Hope Sophie is having a lovely time at nursery. I'm sure she must love having lots of friends to play with. Chloe loved nursery, and is loving school too. ðŸ˜

Looks like everyone's been enjoying lots of lovely craftiness today. Love all of the makes, they are fab. Puts me to shame as I never try anything different. I do think about it.....but that's as far as it gets. 😊

Take care all. x

Evening ladies blanket almost there just needs a row of crab stitch  :)

Not sure what I'll start next will have to look through my patterns.

Lisa to put napkins on candles a heat gun is better  as it is hotter and does the job quickly without the blast you get from a hairdryer.

If you don't have a heat gone then place napkin on candle and put a piece of greaseproof paper on top then use a hot iron  - not steam -  which will melt candle and allow napkin to sink in.

Tracey pleased Iris is doing ok. And yes Sophie loves nursery. She doesn't start until 12.45 but often in the morning she gets her Peppa Pig  "school" bag and asks to go  :)

Linda we used cd's in the garden when we had seedlings and young plants and they seemed to keep the birds away. Hope it works for you

Think I'll have a cuppa and look through my patterns now.

Enjoy the rest of your evening