The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Eliza28

sunny Sunday

The pattern is there just no instructions? .. I may use the llonger sleeve not decided yet but found an email address so sent a query. .it's a puzzle I want to solve.

Been sewing the dress and I like it..gave up sewing and brought in laundry and I've waved the iron at it so the nasty job.done.

I was sure I posted this before but nowhere to be seen..site was running slow.

Hope you all had a good day

Evening - everyone has gone home so now its time for some knitting / hooky

My wonderful DIL as usual washes all the dishes without being asked - she looks after me and DH  :)

DS2's bestie had a birthday party for his youngest daughter who is 4 and Sophie was invited.  DS2 took her and she really enjoyed herself joining in games in her own way and dancing with everyone etc. She came home all excited as she was given a Peppa Pig helium balloon

Eliza hope you get thye dress pattern sorted and get a reply to your email. Will be interesting to hear what they have to say

Su2ie I too have the Red Riding Hood Book but haven't started it yet. I bought it in anticipation of making it for Sophie - maybe for Christmas (smack my hand for mentioning the C word - naughty me  :lol: ) or perhaps her 3rd birthday.

I'm trying to open another tab with the forum on so I can see what was said.

What a waste of time. Thought it was my computer but its opening up other pages. I think this forum is getting worse and worse - very annoying. I've given up. Apologies for those I've missed

Enjoy your evening and I'll pop back later

I've been having same problem of other pages opening. .thought it was me as on my phone. .also sure I posted but not there and site running really slow..phone shut down before page opened. Also tried to put photos on but ..

Just watched the Durrels..still not sure about it..home fires next which I do like.

Been paper patching..could do with a yarn project for an evening.

Night all

Evening :)

I've been having problems with the site all day too.  Probably why a lot of people haven't posted today...

Goose bless Sophie, she sounds like she loves joining in and mixes well.  Don't worry about mentioning the "C" word, if you want to make the doll and all the clothes you'd better start now!

Eliza hope you get a satisfactory reply too.  Well done on the sewing :P I complimented a woman at work on Friday (dress down day) on her lovely dress & she'd made it herself.  She's only a young woman too and said she wouldn't be without her sewing machine.  It was refreshing to meet someone young who doesn't look stunned when you mention sewing machines :ph34r: She even gave me the location of a local fabric shop I didn't know about.

Anyhow, I've been attempting a rewrite/edit on book no. 3 but I'm having difficulty putting on my editorial head.  I find it difficult to swap from writer to editor.  Writing is fun, editing is painful LOL.

Right I'll wish you all good night.

Sweet, crafty dreams x

Evening :)

I've been having problems with the site all day too.  Probably why a lot of people haven't posted today...

Goose bless Sophie, she sounds like she loves joining in and mixes well.  Don't worry about mentioning the "C" word, if you want to make the doll and all the clothes you'd better start now!

Eliza hope you get a satisfactory reply too.  Well done on the sewing :P I complimented a woman at work on Friday (dress down day) on her lovely dress & she'd made it herself.  She's only a young woman too and said she wouldn't be without her sewing machine.  It was refreshing to meet someone young who doesn't look stunned when you mention sewing machines :ph34r: She even gave me the location of a local fabric shop I didn't know about.

Anyhow, I've been attempting a rewrite/edit on book no. 3 but I'm having difficulty putting on my editorial head.  I find it difficult to swap from writer to editor.  Writing is fun, editing is painful LOL.

Right I'll wish you all good night.

Sweet, crafty dreams x