The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Eliza28

Wednesday

Morning all

Think I am having a me day today..destress after the care home fiasco. I have done a letter , they kept saying she did things right..pardon..she may have done damage limitation but you can't say it was right.

I am going to construct my cushion. . Think covered piping.. I may go to quilt shop and buy a patterned fat quarter to back it with. Sad but I'm quite excited.

Rain forecast here most of the day..perfect day to craft.

Have a good day ..

Morning

My gosh your up early!! :o

So it is forecast for rain here but I'm going to risk walking into town (20min walk) to get the boys hair cut, and for a library visit! Worst case i'll have to pay for a cab back (£5.00) if it buckets it down :/

I've had my breaky. I will quickly wash up the dishes

, get dressed and get out. The rest can wait till later!

This afternoon I will be picking up the needles and starking on the pattern with no doubt warm socks and a pot of tea!!

Eliza- I don't blame you ots not nice to think about our loved ones in that situation! A letter is definitely the right way to go about it.. I hope you have a relaxing day ;)

Iron away, meat in slow cooker, next task bottom of the road to quilt shop to buy a pattern fabric to pipe and back my cushion, gone through my stash but nothing suitable.post-483411-0-14922100-1459933061_thumb.jpg I'm thinking the pinky purple, I'll take it with me.

dress, only cost me £3 in fabric, needs brighter jewellery, it looks better on than off, more stylish and less like an old ladies, I've made it okay, not sewn clothes for years, may buy pretty fabric and make another now the skills are returning.

post-483411-0-63997600-1459933157_thumb.jpgpost-483411-0-17264100-1459933175_thumb.jpg

be crafty, , hope you stay dry K4, rain just started here

Morning. :) A show start here, but I'm getting there!

Eliza, fat quarters are definitely something to get excited about! Post a piccy if you get some. Your quilt is looking fabulous. :)

Fi! :D Good to see you. Enjoy your knitty time later.

I've had a breakfast disaster this morning - fortunately not blender-related this time! :lol: I'd read the recipe several times and missed halfway down "store in fridge overnight" - grr. At least I don't have to worry tomorrow! :)

Not much planned today except a couple of short walks, some reading and some knitting. And plotting how/whether to convince the Dr I can do a graded return to work - I'm still up and down and the drive in is what worries me.

Have a good day folks. :)

Hi ladies I haven't been on for awhile life gets in the way sometimes,I have still been crafting done some machine knitting local club jumpers,we brought a cheap little old caravan for weekend breaks away so have been doing it up used wallpaper and pattern fabrics to make new curtains to create a vintage style.and at the moment making a granny square throw.

post-492281-0-49793600-1459936610_thumb.jpg

post-492281-0-73000400-1459936717_thumb.jpg