The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Serendipity2

Thursday

Back from the hone..old manager still there seems handover next Monday. .new manager was training at head office..in came a pat dog..like a hairy donkey. .massive. .it's amazing how the residents all brighten..funny thing was he kept coming to me..I must look like a resident.

Then did weekly shop..got baby wipes so I'm now in the easy clean gang.. going to wipe skirting boards with them..not today though I've had enough.

Roads were bad ..seems a seies of accidents and heard on radio emergency services couldn't get to an over turned vehicle due to road works. .they are putting in a cycle super highway..we said it would cause problems as it has narrowed the roads so much... quite a worry.

Well pizza for lunch..all branded pizza..frozen chips and posh ice cream for £3..I was going to put them all in freezer but it's full so...

Liz I love the blocks.

Door bell just gone..it wil be my cousin..she has her op tomorrow. .said she was coming to share the pizza.. thought she was kidding. .it's her she's just walked in beaming..

Hello all, every body real busy busy now, I completed one element of spiral quilt will do other colour this after noon. I also made a vegtable chicken chunky soup, for today's dinner. I ordered the Arne and Carlos teddy to knit on C&C.

Liz your blocks are beautiful are you going to put on the dresses belts and the hand quilting on the flow of the material perhaps you are doing that when you put wadding and backing on them , I am getting ahead of you, sorry.

Well everyone keep busy crafting I will talk to you later. K &F good news on your walking hope your back feels better soon..

Putting on hands and that next Linda then once I add wadding and backing I will look at quilting.

On to block 12 next, but it will all come to standstill whilst my friend is here

Away to niamh s school for community cafe, then dancing

BFN

Goose, we're off to Weymouth on Monday for 5 days. Our old B&B we used to stay at has closed so we're trying somewhere new overlooking the sea - can't wait!

Stakreem, the Arne & Carlos bear is gorgeous! We've got the book his pattern is in. I'll make him one day in an acrylic mix so he's easy to wash.

Back is getting worse - I wonder if I did too much - I'm sat with my hottie on it watching TV and knitting. I wonder if OH will notice the scarf this time when he gets in - it's double the length it was when he left this morning!

Linda I use baby wipes for everything - I'm a convert. Wooden floor, leather settees, wooden dado rails, skirting boards, picture frames,glass tv unit along with DVD player and Sky box. Mind you I wipe over tv unit, tv DVD player and Sky box with a bit kitchen roll.

K&F make sure you relax between your trots  when you go on holiday - 

Bit early for me but I'm off to bed for a bit read.

Catch you in the morning

Goodnight