The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Serendipity2

Thursday

Good Morning All. 😄

Thought I'd get in early. Am still covering for colleagues, all using up annual leave. 😃 So very busy at the moment. Fitting in my knitty time in the evenings.....although not enough of it. 😊

Anyway, I'll catch up with you all properly tomorrow afternoon, after work. Yipeeee. 😄

Take Care. x

Morning... brrrrrr chilly here.. I'm quite sore and want to get up but ... forecast today is lots of sun but cold.

Have to visit my aunt. .they have a new manager so fingers crossed I always felt the one who is retiring didn't like my aunt.. she was never understanding to the fact it was illness I'm first to admit she's a problem but she wouldn't be in a home if she was ok and a lot in there as bad or worse. .also food shop to do .

I started my jersey top..so far ok but I had to alter style a bit to fit fabric..last night I finished the little cardigan need to get buttons and I crocheted a hat for spring doll who is coming along but minus body bits as arthritic fingers are stopping me working in a methodical way..we'll get there.

Hope your weather is not too bad Liz..KnF how are you today, you sound a bit better each day. Sounds like I need to purchase baby wipes to make my life easier. Think i'm going to wrap up and go make a cuppa.. got neck problem this morning.. hoping I've laid funny and it's not the cervical spondolodis shouting.. if it's not one joint creaking it's another..oh joy of worn out bones.

Have a good day.

Morning ladies,

Very icy here we had snow showers yesterday and it's left a thin covering which has frozen

Saw your pheasants Linda a lovely photo

Suzy love the baby wipe quote, I still buy baby wipes and use for heaps of things, I have in the car too

My friend arriving in the morning so a busy prep day here and I also have to attend niamh s school community cafe this afternoon and then take her to dancing, so no craft

This is another 2 blocks I have been working on , none have hands or feet as I need flesh fabric so will do them all together

Eliza good luck at home today, you are very busy with your crafts, can't wait to see spring fairy

Well I must get on no time to sit today, will pop back later

Morning ladies,

Very icy here we had snow showers yesterday and it's left a thin covering which has frozen

Saw your pheasants Linda a lovely photo

Suzy love the baby wipe quote, I still buy baby wipes and use for heaps of things, I have in the car too

My friend arriving in the morning so a busy prep day here and I also have to attend niamh s school community cafe this afternoon and then take her to dancing, so no craft

This is another 2 blocks I have been working on , none have hands or feet as I need flesh fabric so will do them all together

Eliza good luck at home today, you are very busy with your crafts, can't wait to see spring fairy

Well I must get on no time to sit today, will pop back later

post-343320-0-51708200-1456392826_thumb.jpg

Morning. Very cold but sunny here. I've got pre-hol washing on to ensure I have warm clothes while I'm away next week. :)

Stakreem, thanks for lavender info, it all makes sense.

Tracey, hope work isn't too hectic for you.

Eliza, enjoy the visit with your aunt and I hope the new manager is an improvement on the last one.

CN, the blocks are looking great.

I've had my walk today. I managed my normal distance again, but my back is painful, so now I'll rest. I've just taxed my car online and have floaty cardy and ribbed scarf nearby so I can do a few more rows on each. A productive morning. :)

Another lovely sunny morning but still a little nip in the air.  Sophie been and gone home now but she'll be back later.

Nearly finished my angels - I have about 20 to sew ends in, 6 on each one  :o - and then I'll see how much yarn left. I might get a few more.

Tracey hope friday afternoon comes round quickly for you - I know you love them.

Eliza you are so full of busy as usual . Just as well you aren't doing the book or you wouldn't have time to enjoy yourself.

Liz poor you snow and ice  :( at least your friend will brighten tomorrow up. Your blocks are looking brilliant.

K&F where are you off to?

Hope you all enjoy whatever you are doing

Take care