The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knit&flee

Tuesday!

Linda I will join blocks as I did crinoline ladies green quilt, a simple method now I have discovered it, hope you are busy on new blocks

I have had my hair cut and had a steak lunch whilst out also a glass of wine with it, so now home and I feel like a nap instead of the promised HW. So we will see...

Denise you have been productive this morning well done

So you have Sophie?

Well kettle on till I decide what to do with my afternoon

Still wet snow showers but not lying here

Stay cosy

Liz have cut out the elements I need for spiral block, now I am waiting for printable foundation fabric to come in the post. Then I can start machining.. Have you decided on what you are doing this afternoon.?

Denise I do need a bigger house if only for the UFO,s There are more of those than the finished pieces as finished pieces are gone before you can turn round and say Jack Robin. Well it s cuppa tea time for me talk later.

Hi all..topped you Liz. .we both had a steak and the BOTTLe of wine..rather squiffy now on bus home.

We were in York where we met our son on his lunch break.

I am so relieved I said no to the book thing..more to life than money. I was already stressing about it.

Tomorrow I am going to make a tunic top.. maybe a bit more patchwork. .I have a bag in mind but need fabric left over from latest quilt

.I'm very selfish and keep a lot of mine a while then give them away when I make new

Been sunny here but cold.

Evening all , well I had a nap , blaming the large glass of wine lunch time, such good value isn't it eliza

Hope your printable foundation comes soon Linda

I just lost the screw holding my glasses frame together so the glass fell out, hubby been on hands and knees but can't find the screw, optician for me in the morning and meanwhile hubby tied frame with thread, I could not see to do it

Very cold here sleet at he moment

HW still to be done, maybe tomorrow

Enjoy your evening

Very goid value Liz. .makes you.naughty ..drinking Tuesday lunch. Omg

Had to smile at your glasses..quite a few years ago we did a very cheap break to Benidorm... in the pub on the front that often pops up in programme of same name and I lost a screw..was so funny as after a while everyone was in their on hands and knees hunting for it..didn't find it so rest of week I was in prescription sun glasses fine till we landed back in GB.me in sun specs end of November. .

Easy night for me..holby city and whatevers on after that..Sarah Lancaster as police..blame the wine for bad memory. .ah ah Happy Valley. .

Oh dear. !

My friend and her husband popped in this afternoon to collect some crochet patterns and to see my newly decorated sitting room - she loved it.

Also had Sophie her pram with 2 dolls and a camel in it.

It will be a quiet evening with my hook in my hand  :)

Liz I get Sophie on Monday Thursday and Friday mornings when my DIL goes to work. DH picks her up at lunchtime.  Then I get her every afternoon Mon to Sat and Sunday everybody comes.

Linda you have been busy. Lets hope the postman comes soon.

Off to make some Spag Bol for tea.

Have a good evening