The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Purplelisa46

Pattern help please

Hi ladies I new to crochet been doing it for a couple of years I don't use patterns my hat character s I make up looking at a picture of what I want to make.if I want to make a blanket I use YouTube as I am dyslexic I am more of a visual learning.i am using pattern to make a bonnet I have done the main part but I don't understand the frill bit I have done the first row not sure if it is right.i have took a pic of bonnet so far of the back bit with first bit of frill also of the pattern of the bit I am stuck on.if anyone could give me some help I would be great full.many thanks Lisa:-)

post-492281-0-14650400-1454051101_thumb.jpg

post-492281-0-72784000-1454051115_thumb.jpg

Morning Lisa  if you could either put a pic of how to do cluster or type it it I will do a sample and take pics for you which might help. It's a bit difficult to see what you have done in pic

Is the back a circle shape/

Hi I haven't been able to get on site it wouldn't load .thank you for the reply what I did in the end I watch some YouTube videos nod just made it up.the worst thing was the pattern I got has been photo copied so I couldn't see what it was surpose to look like.this is how it turned out.

post-492281-0-83957300-1454410292_thumb.jpg