The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
AbstractAstra

Brainstorming angels

I have just popped on to the site after many weeks  of frantic card making and thought it might be a good idea for The Patients if you gave them a card with a personal poem inside...I have written one for you which may be of use.....most people remember me on here for my poems, so the obvious thing for me to suggest...how about this?,,,,,........................................................................................ The Hospital Angels..........Angels are tenderly winging their way......With gentle touches this Christmas Day.....Helping nursing staff and doctors too................with message of peace and God Bless you...............................................................................I HOPE THIS WILL HELP....I was myself in out out to hospital last Christmas time so can really empathize with the situation.....love to all Mary.

Thanks Mary :)

Applique - is that where you cut the shape out of fabric and stitch it onto a different fabric?

That's right.  If you could find angel patterned fabric you could cut the shapes from that. 

Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you feel better soon xx

That's right.  If you could find angel patterned fabric you could cut the shapes from that. 

Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks.  I'm feeling horrible now so can't work on anything.  I definitely don't want to transfer my germs to the gifts! Good idea about the angel fabric xx