The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
magpiesdelights

April Swaps Cards, Bookmark & All crafts. To be with me by 30th

I have received your swaps and raks Fenicia and MT thanks very much xxx

Sorry for putting you down for all 3 swaps Linda.....what am I like eh lol...  I have now ammended the list so you are down for the all crafts swap only xx  Thanks for posting your goodies off to me and no need to say sorry as I am pretty calm and easy with these things hehehe  ;)

I will aim to sort the swaps out early part of next week and then post them asap after that  :D xxx

Just to let you all know that I still have your swaps all kept safe and sound in my craft room x

I am so sorry I have not posted out to you yet.  I had worked out when I should have my hospital treatment so it was not around the time of my swaps, but it got moved by a week and it's sadly made all the difference to me not being able to post to you all yet. I am too woozy, sickly etc to walk to post office and they are shut by the time Hubbie comes home.  So I will post out to you as soon as I am able to and will let you all know on here when I have xxx

Sorry again, but hope you all understand x

(((((HUGS))))) xxx

P.S.  I also have some makes of cards etc that I made a couple of weeks or so ago so I need to do posts for them sometime so people can see them.  Will maybe have to just do one here and there when eyes can stand the screen lol xxx