The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
ccscards

Help please... I'm new :)

Hi all,

I've subscribed to papercrafter for the last few months and was receiving free patterened papers, I've noticed that these now have to be downloaded.

I do not really have the right printer to print all these off (it would cost more for the ink than what I make from my cards). So does this mean that I now miss out on this part of the subscription? (it was one of the main reasons I subscribed to Papercrafter).

Any advice would be great thanks

Kind regards

Caroline

What a let down! 

I remember the lovely papers were a major selling point when Papercrafter was launched. I hope you get more other goodies to make up for the lack of paper. If you don't, I'd look into cancelling, and buying mags more suited to your needs.

I know what you mean about printing your own papers - it can be expensive. However, until you get sorted, you can minimise the cost by just printing out the bits you need. If I need to use digi papers, I design the card, put all the patterns the exact sizes I need on a sheet of A4 and print that off (using compatible inks because they're cheaper than the branded ones)

Bc x