The Best Crafts Forums in the UK

Where has the weekend gone? It looks like it's going to be a hot day again, those of you who can have a good one and don't get sunburnt. I'm of to work now but hope to escape after lunch to knitty club, I haven't been for a couple of weeks so lots of gossip to catch up on.

Enjoy the day

Sunny here, just waiting for son.in.law to drop daughter here as he's off to work, she's still in need of being with someone after op yesterday...will be nice to have a good chat, although the circumstances leave a little to be desired.

Been so busy since coming back from holiday, I have got all the laundry done, ironed and away so pleased abouf that, craft wise ... not a lot, but I have been getting on with the rainbow knit plus remember the magic cupboard? Crocheted an owl cushion that then looked more like an cat..well..it's now an owl not a pussycat.

post-146832-0-62165800-1403501756_thumb.jpg

happy monday, keep being crafty

Morning all, it is lovely to come on here and see someone has written so early in the day, enjoy your knitty club Suzy hopefully you will be on here later. It looks like it will be a nice day here Andy Murray plays in centre court at 1pm so I shall be glued to the telly with my crochet and a few strawberries and ice cream.

Just going to drink my tea and have some breakfast BBL.

Your owl is lovely that is a great yarn to make a cushion with I love his eyes. What will fall out of your magic cupboard next.

Edited by stakreem

I just took a pic of my olive tree for our Italian member the tree is only 4years old but will live to a thousand years the flowers on it are gorgeous and we shall have olives in the autumn. I hope you find it of interest.

Morning ladies

Overcast here but humid :( .. The two eldest boys are at school and Aaron doesn't attend nursery on a Monday. I'm refusing to do HW today! Looool.

So I will be relaxing on the sofa with my needles and an endless supply of mochas and cappuccinos till 11am, then I'll be hitting the teapot...I to will be watching Andy Murray with my needles. I have another cardigan lined up.

Susanna- I do hope you get to sneak out to knitty club ;)

Eliza- have a lovely day with your daughter, and I to love that wool for a cushion. It looks fab.

Stakreem- sembra fantastico! Looks fantastic. It's coming along nicely.

Edited by love2knit4meboys

Morning all :)

Very chatty already!  I've already done the HW upstairs although I forgot the main bathroom so that can wait until later lol.  Have bad sciatica again though.  The pain is distracting... Anyhow must carry on!  Plan to make teacher gifts today for the end of school year as Ellie breaks up on Friday.  I think I need to make around 6 as she has extra teachers helping her because of her dispraxia.  Ordered some key fobs with clasps on them so will make wristlets out of fabric to attach to them.  Hopefully DF will bring them back from the UK with him on Wednesday as I posted them to his works address ;)  Saves on the postage that way plus I have to wait weeks for deliveries to Ireland.

Suzy have fun at knitty club!

Eliza hope your daughter is well on the road to recovery and love the owl :)

Linda are all those buds going to turn into olives?  I do love olives :P

Fi don't blame you putting your feet up!  I will be crocheting in the garden once the sun has moved round.  Can't stand the heat :lol:  I've got heat rash already!

Right best get on I guess and go rummage through my fabric :P

Have a good day folks x