The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
magpiesdelights

June swaps to be with me by 30th....

Well here I am Gorgeous crafty friends ready and willing to host this months swap xxx  

As you can see I have given all month for the swaps to get to me so you have plenty of time and I hope that this will mean more people can join in and play along  ;)   So they will need to be with my by the 30th please and then I will sort and send out to you all as soon as I can xxx

OK now for the swaps I have chosen and their themes.....very tricky to choose, but I have gone for.....

1)  Stamped images swap with the theme of Men/Boys..........As I find them sooo hard to make for and to have some different images would be ace  :)   Please write on the back of the images your forum name and also what ink you have used to stamp them so people know what they can colour them in with ...Also you need to send 5 images please

2)  Bookmark swap with the theme of Flowers, but as a spin on the normal bookmark swap I thought it would be much more fun if we could include Crochet, Knitted or any other medium you would like to make a bookmark with ...Could even be a beaded bookmark there are so many options I thought more people could play along

3)  All crafts swap with the theme of Wall Hangings with something Summery and pretty on them to brighten up each others craft rooms on a dull day, but you can choose what to make your Wall Hanging with  :D   It could be crochet or knitted flowers, squares, pot holders.....Made from card/scrapmaking making goodies, made with wire and beads like a dream catcher or window decoration.........As you can tell from my blurb anything goes as long as it's a pretty wall hanging in the end  :lol: 

-  So you are more than welcome to take part in 1, 2 or all 3 of the swaps xxx  Please comment on this thread stating which swaps you would like to join in.

_  Overseas members are more than welcome to join in if you send some crafty bits in exchange for return postage...beads, ribbon, wool, I love all sorts hahaha

-  UK members please enclose SAE as you usually do for swaps

-  If anybody needs my address please pm me and I will happily send it to you

I hope all of the above makes sense and if you have any questions please feel free to pop them on here or send me a pm which I will reply to asap xxx  Sorry if anything is muddled above, but my head is being a bit odd today after my treatment a couple of weeks ago and it's a bit unpredictable at the moment hehehe

I am really hoping that you all enjoy the themes, as I have been trying to think of something a little different and putting a different spin on the Bookmark swap so anybody can join in that as well xxx

1)  Image swap

Magpiesdelights

Fenicia....................Received with rak thanks xxx

Maritrez...................Received with rak thanks xxx

2)  Bookmark swap

Magpiesdelights

Stakreem

Fenicia....................Received with rak thanks xxx

Martingale-2012

Maritrez...................Received with rak thanks xxx

3)  All crafts swaps

Magpiesdelights