The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Ennyl1

Printing pages from an iPad digital copy of the magazine

Those of you that have an iPad and want to save and print the patterns, you need to save it on iBook and print from that, To save the pattern there in the first place, you should have an icon on the top right that will allow you to put it into iBooks

Hope this helps :)

Hello again,

I have downloaded the iBooks app but can still see no way of saving into it as there is nothing on my Let's Knit mag to do that. All I can do is bookmark a page. It is very frustrating!

Hi again, I've just tried to download a pattern & it's a zip file so it can't be downloaded on the iPad, there might be apps that can sort that, but I wouldn't no myself.

I'll contact the tech guys for you all & see what they say :) bear with me :) they won't be in the office till Tuesday now

Ok I've just downloaded an app to do zip files & it worked, the one I downloaded was called winzip but there's others out there.

So download app, open it to start it working so to speak. Go to your download click download & it will appear in the zip file app, from that you can print it or save to iBook or email it.

Good luck lol