The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dazzle 10

Morning Thursday

Good Morning Ladies.. Ive been in the office for 45 mins already but been busy with emails and gasing lol nowt new there you all say, I hope you all have a fabby day whatever you doing, except you Maggie I dont wish you a nice day at the Dentist anyway, hope the rest of your day is good to make up for it LOL.... talk to you all throughout the day hugs Karen :)

Morning Nessa

Shouldn't be painful as the nerve is gone now, just quarter of an hour appointment, thank you,

Your daughter sure is going to have fun, she will be so excited when the horse arrives :-)

Hope the x-rays turn out ok , hope your plan works to keep him out the way lol.

Hi Karen thanks hun, hope your day isn't to stressful at work, chat soon xx

hi everyone!!!!!! happy thursday!!!!!!

well the sun is out but i cant go out waiting for a phonecall :down: nevermind when i take nia to school i got care of the child lesson then after school we are going to .............. um we are going to .......... um oh i don't know i'll think of something!!!! :lol:

anyway hope you all get rest/work done/crafting done as you all wish!

all my love

Emma xx

Good morning everyone, Good luck at the dentist Maggie, hope its quick and looks and feels great afterwards .... if anything is worth the money its gotta be you :)

Well i am home today and have a few things to do but wanted to drop in and say hello

Hope it stays dry and i can get some washing dried at least

Might get a lil crafting time ya never know

Hugs June xxx

Morning Eve,Michelle, Lauren , Maggie, nessaj, Karen, Emma, June and Irene! Hope you are all well.

Michelle, good choice to craft look forward to seeing your creations.

Maggie, sorry about your kettle situation. Here's some £££££s for you to go purchase a new one. Goodluck at the dentist.

Everyone else have a lovely day!

It's a beautiful day here in Fife so shall get Josh out to play in the fresh air as much as possible. I want to start cutting out some decoupage papers for making some cards. And this evening I will get a fthers day card done for Ava to give to daddy and do one for my Dad too!

Natalie x