The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dazzle 10

My Day Today

didnt live in edinburgh unfortunately just had some amazing trips there when first got together with O/H,its funny though how different people see places ,we took some friends visitin the country there a couple of years ago and they wernt really impressed thought it was over rated and manic !! mind you it was during the fringe festival so it was really crowded but we thought that added to the magic of the place ,spose you cant please everyone can you x

sara x x

how lovely but i am sorry but i can't really relate that well i've never been on a date!

I met Daniel in work Fluid nightclub and i told my friend that i liked him then when she was out one night and was drunk asked him if he liked me childish or what!!!! i could have killed her but i was also landed as he said that he did! only problem was i had to work with him the following night and it was really awkward he was quite shy compared to me as well which wasn't good for conversation! he had been giving me a lift to and from work for a while and my sister too. we were in the staff room and i said so suzie was hounding you last night then? he replied yeah kind of. {silence} i said so what was she saying then?

He said she asked me thats all if i liked you or not. {more silence} i then asked what he said back and he repiaed i said i did like you!

I went red he went red then about ten minutes of silence followed!

i couldn't stand it any more and said so what do you do in the week then he said that just drove around basically and i then proceeded to ask him if he wanted to go for a drive one night he said ok then we exchanged numbers and i said i'd phone him the day after (monday) we then started work.

after work my sister her friend me and dan got into the car and he took my sisters friend home then dropped my sister off i got out of the car and let her out of the car (it was a three door) then got back in daniel looked at me a bit strange i saidso are we going for a drive tomorrow then or what? he was very taken aback and said yeah no probs phone me i then leaned over kissed him then got out of the car and went home! i liked him and i was not leaving him go! that was in November 2002 by february 2003 we were engaged and by the april we had completed the purchase on our home! was a bit whirlwind but we're still together got a gorgeous daughter and planning for another!! so yes i agree with 2belle romance is alive and well!!!!

uuuuuuummmmmmm sorry now i looked this is really long huh? :red:

Emma xx

Wow Natalie sounds like you had a fab day, very Romantic I dont get any change to do that with my OH, he doesnt like shopping we do sometimes stop in a Coffee shop for a Coffee and danish if he's hungry but they are rare times LOL... Ive never been the Edinburgh one day I might go..

MAGGIE, get out and buy yourself a Kettle Tea in the Microwave is not Natural lol...

Aaaaah ... makes your heart melt.

My hubby doesn't really do 'romantic' ... never has but I more than make up for what he lacks LOL! :lol:

He's a man of few words but has a heart of gold ... and he loves me so what more does a girl need?

Luv'n'Stuff

Max

xx