The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Fraggle_Bunny

Pattern Hunt!

I'm desperately searching for a knitting pattern which i believe was published by Lets Knit, however I dont know what issue or when...

It's a pattern for a cable bolster cushion, design by Helen Ardley. The photo in the magazine was knotted in a denim blue and was described as a good pattern in practicing cables.

Quite desperate to get my hands on it. Extremely grateful if anyone can help or have a flick through their mags. If you can share/email the pattern or at least let me know the issue number i will be eternally grateful!

Thank you! :)

Oh wow thank you so very much! Sorry for posting in tje wrong place, I only discovered this forum on tje way to work this morning during my ongoing google hunt for this pattern.

If you have any info from HQ that would be superb. I hope back issues are available for purchasing!

Thank you Goose. I shall keep a close eye on the forum with crossed fingers and toes :)

Don't worry about where you posted. I just thought the SOS section would be a good place.

I'll send a PM to HQ and see if they can track down the pattern you are after.

Back issues are available but sometimes are sold out. 

Brill. I think the bolster cushion by Helen Ardley is called 'Cody'? A link to a pic of the pattern is here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Cable-Bolster-Cushion-Knitting-Pattern-Rowan-/390699254448

It was listed on ebay around November time and again recently so Im guessing it probably ppeared in a magazine skme time last year?

Thanks again Goose! :)