The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Melissa Hyland

WINNER! Make & Sell Jewellery issue 57 forum challenge

Hello everyone,

It's time to announce the winner of the Make & Sell Jewellery forum challenge for issue 57 (January '14), which had the New Year as its main theme. Christmas can be a hectic time that doesn't leave a lot of spare time for beading, so we'd like to thank everyone who were able to send in their entries. There were some lovely glitzy designs, perfect for any party, and the winner is maillemanz with her gorgeous Shooting Star necklace. "I have wire wrapped lots of SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystals with ball pins and added silver-plated chains to

make this focal pendant. This can slide onto a cord with the sturdy jump ring at the back," she explains. We love the bright colours and the tail of trailing chains - well done, your beady goodie bag will be in the post soon.

Don't forget, you can still enter our latest forum challenge for issue 58 (February '14), which is based around Valentine's Day, the perfect opportunity to create some romantic designs. You'll find it here at http://www.homecraftforums.com/topic/49955-make-sell-jewellery-issue-58-forum-challenge-closes-at-530pm-on-3rd-february-2014/

Happy beading!

Melissa Hyland

Deputy Editor

post-73846-0-10713500-1389695146_thumb.jpg

Melissa, Wow!  Me!  Thank you! I can't believe I won!    :)

I salute Kate and MT - your makes are beautiful!

Thank you Melissa and everyone at HQ for your kind consideration of my work.

Wow!

Wendy