The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Melissa Hyland

Make & Sell Jewellery issue 58 forum challenge - closes at 5.30pm on 3rd February 2014

Hello everyone,

As the M&SJ office will shortly be closing for Christmas, we are putting up our next forum challenge for our February issue (issue 58), on sale on 28th December, a little earlier than usual. This issue is based around Valentine's Day, with statement beaded hearts, boho leather pendants and cute silver cutlery charms to make, plus exclusive copyright free designs, tips on writing a business plan and much more!

All you have to do to enter is:

* Produce a jewellery make based around the main theme of Valentine's Day, or one of the other themes or projects within the magazine. This means that you can either enter your own unique creation, or a piece based on one of the projects featured in this month's issue.

* Feel free to use any beads in your stash and try out different techniques too!

* We ask that you post a well-lit, good-quality picture in this thread, with a little explanation about how you created your entry and any details about the beads and techniques used.

* One entry per person please (overseas entrants welcome). Challenge closes at 5.30pm on 3rd Fbebruary 2014. The winner will be announced shortly after and a fresh challenge will be opened for the new issue. And the winner will receive a lovely beady goodie bag and appear on the Your Space page within the magazine!

Any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] We look forward to seeing your entries!

Melissa Hyland

Deputy Editor

Edited by Melissa Hyland

I love Valentine's and I love hearts!  Here is my entry for this one.  

Chainmaille in the Persian weave and heart charm dangles and clasp.  

â™¥ to see everyone else's makes...

Wendy

post-162098-0-98630400-1388508666_thumb.jpg