The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
CmdrVimes

eyelet tools and setters

hey all,

I would like an eyelet kit for Christmas from my better half, but I don't know which one to suggest to him. he's looked at a. few and he is bamboozled!

I sent him a link to the woodware kit, but with me being disabled he doesn't think I will be able to push the tool through thick medium.

He looked at the crocodile one, but there's a new and old version for sale with a significant price difference, he doesnt know which one I should get and neither do I?

Any advice and suggestions and reviews on the different types available would be gratefully accepted.

I look forward to your replies?

Could do with some quickie answers though so that he has time to order the chosen one in time :-)

thank you in advance,

Beo x

Is there a craft shop nearby where you could try the woodware style tool.  I don't know how disabled you are but you may need the type where you need a hammer something like http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Making-Memories-Tool-Kit-Green-/321144020645?pt=UK_Crafts_Other_Crafts_EH&hash=item4ac5acdea5

I have the silent eye setter 

hey there, thank you for your replies. I have severe muscle weakness and sometimes cannot even lift my arms, never mind craft heheh.

Si said he will buy the crop-a-dile big bite II for my birthday in January. :-)