The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
crafty-fox

hello everyone

thank you for your welcome messages look forward to getting round the site and joining in different things.only started cardmaking in jan 08.as i am sure most of you will know how addict it is (i seem to have taken over the dining room table, and all available drAwer space AND STILL IT KEEPS GROWING LOL)OH WELL it gives me something to do when the hubby is watching yet another sport programme.

god bless

lynn

Hi Lynn

Welcome to the Forum, My names Karen and ive been here since the beginning of the year which is when I became seriously into making cards.. I hope you have fun on the fourm there's plently to do with Swaps, challenges to take part in as well as competitions. have fun anyway and see you on the boards soon... Karen

wow what colourful newbies we're seeing lately i still can't change the colour of my text and i've lived here since February!!

Sorry crafty-fox i do get distracted quite a bit you'll get to know me in time anyway what was i saying oh yes HELLO!!!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic time on here i know i do anything you need give me a shout and i'll try to help

see you around the boards soon i hope

emma xx