The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Su2ie

Throwing it down Thursday

Hello everyone, I'm back off my hols and brought the rain home with me!

Had no Internet while away due to a stupid plan on my phone I couldn't sort out. Lovely beginning to my hols, loved seeing my family again then I ended up with food poisoning the last 3 days and still suffering now. The moral is if you go somewhere to eat, the tables are dirty, the staff are complaining they're understaffed don't eat there! The kitchen must have been minging too... Thankfully DF and the girls had something different to eat to me so they were fine. NHS were great :)

Right back later to catch up! Everyone wants a piece of me here lol x

Sounds like a fun holiday, except the food poisoning. Go have a looksie at the hall of fame :)

I've FINALLY got 2 days off in a row from work so I can have a relax and get cracking with some knitting :)

Afternoon all, we have sun again after yesterday's downpours and they recon it is going to reach 32c this afternoon so that's me finding a cool room to sit in.

Suzie I'm pleased you had a good start to your holiday, horrid to get food poisoning though, Tony used to laugh at me when I looked at the loos before eating anywhere, if they were dirty I headed back put of the door. I hope your family are ok, how is your dad now? Winning the home challenge should cheer you up, well done.

Ana enjoy your couple of days off.

Lunch for me and then try and do some more hexigans for Lisa's throw.

Have a good afternoon.

Welcome back Su2ie. What a shame about the food poisoning.

Ana enjoy your 2 days off.

Suzy enjoy your hexagon making.

I've just hung out a load of socks and underpants and DS2's jogging gear and trainers. He went jogging last night when it was absolutely chucking it down.

I'm trying out a new pattern for tiny bootees I am making for Preemies UK . Along with some teeny 9 cms teddies and little hats.  They make brilliant hats especially for angel babies from socks - a clever idea.

It's lovely and sunny at the moment not a grey cloud in sight..

Have a great day everyone.

Take care

Those booties sound very cute Goose :)

I've decided to have a play with crochet today, I managed to cause myself a little mischief, the bone in a really cheap bra snapped at work last night and has pretty much stabbed me under one of my 'girls'and knitting aggravates it :(

good afternoon.

its roasting here, temps expected up to 33'c. to hot for me.

managed to get some knitty time this morning before hubby's cousin popped in for a chat. was nice to see her as its been ages since I last saw her what with both having had a busy spell with our lives.

not to much planned for the rest of the day, my eldest is playing on PS3 upstairs - he struggles when its hot, little fella has been watching dvds & playing with his toys.

SKM