The Best Crafts Forums in the UK

Morning,

Rather a lazy day for moi, well I say lazy lol I still have things to do...

Finished work at 7.30am took my eldest to school as other two are not at nursery thurs/fri..

Wash load genral pottering around and some knitty time today thats if I don't fall asleep in my chair loooool..

Today I will be going for a run to detstress my booty as my fella doesn't come with a manual either looooool.. At work again this evening :/

Hope all are well

Morning all - just.  Been at my son's as he's getting a new electricity meter sometime between 8 o clock and 6 o clock this evening. He works a split shift and my DIL is at work. I'll pop back up when DS picks DIL up this afternoon.

Need to go to post office with passport forms for DS2 then back for lunch.

Hope you all have a great day

Take care

Hello, today I should have been issued with an anti-pillock-ometer!  Having been surrounded by them (all male I should add!) all morning I have turned into one myself - I managed to purchase a sandwich for lunch that not only was brown instead of white bread (intolerance to brown) I managed to pick one choc full of flippin' pickle (major pickle intolerance) - DUH! :blink:  After coming to terms with my pillock-ness I had to go back to the canteen, confess my idiocy and request a swap.  I felt such a wally.  All because OH ran us out of sandwich-making material. :unsure:

So it's been a traumatic morning and I have my next official Ill Health meeting with HR this afternoon - deepest of joys. :ph34r:  I can't wait for today today be over!

Hope everyone else is having a better day than I am.  Send me some anti-pillock vibes for this afternoon - gawd 'elp me! :lol:

Been cleaning my kitchen this morning and my OH says "what about this one?" I look at what he means and after a magical mystery tour through Trowbridge (!) we have a new kitten. As yet un-named as it is our DD's birthday present. Shhh, she doesnt know yet, keep it a secret!post-271804-0-14297200-1372946590_thumb.jpg