The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Su2ie

WIP/UFO Confessional!

Good one Goose - not looking today!

Bud yes I think HW should be in the WIP list or definitely classed as unfinished... Cleared the dining table yesterday and its a mess already today!

Must take pic of wreath...

Well done Su2ie it is lovely and very bright and welcoming for Christmas, Hubby said it was a good photo, and what camera is it does it show the exif  and I thought oh goodness he is so in to cameras :rolleyes:

Thanks Linda :D 

My camera is just a Nikon Coolpix L25 - quite a dinky camera and I think there's an updated version out now.  I really could do with reading the manual that came with it.  Erm what's exif? :unsure:

apparently exif  shows what f no. what I S O ,  all the technical details of the shot,  so over my head I just point and take.  he has an O M D 5 Olympus 16million pixels and a lens like what they have at Wimbledon it is 3 times bigger than the camera.  He says your camers is a very nice one   perhaps you should get in to seeing the manual as, as it is it takes a great photo.  I use Johns earlier camera an Olympus D S L R ( Digital single lense reflex)  I don't know what I am talking about but it takes a good enough picture for me :wacko: