The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Paul Macey

NEW FORUM: Problems, Bugs UPDATE - Happy? Sad? Tell us what you think!

thanks for all the tips about PM's. I can't see an envelope near my name, but today there was a red number 2, which turned out to be 2 old emails, but the rest have disappeared.

I don't mind losing some of them, but some I've kept for ages because they contained info I wanted to refer to. Is there any way they will come back?

I have no idea bc but I have just deleted all mine , it was taking too much time to check then all ! 

What are you using to view the forum with bc

I think I had the same problem with finding the little envelope and person as they were hidden under the banner ad when I used Google Chrome on a Mac. I also had the same problem with trying to upload an avatar picture in that the page layout it such that the button to upload is underneath the Gravatar link so you couldn't click on it. Chrome again - although it is a bit better in Firefox.

Having done some web design back in my youth (many years ago when it was easy - I would hasten to add that I wouldn't have a clue nowadays) I know that getting things to work in all browsers is a complete nightmare so I am guessing it is just a browser issue?

Somehow I've ended up with crazy amounts of PM's, when I go into my folder stacks one one's I've previously deleted have come back and say 'deledted' beside them but it seems like I have to now go through and re-delete all the deleted one's!!!